bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Gary <alleg...@fastmail.co.uk>
Subject Re: Problem running latest version on bh_core_experimental
Date Tue, 22 Sep 2020 11:04:19 GMT
On Tue, 15 Sep 2020, at 11:20 AM, Gary wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Sep 2020, at 11:14 AM, John Chambers wrote:
> > Hi,
> > 
> > Over the weekend I did a fresh clone of the bh_core_experimental branch
> > from the github repository and ran through the install/setup process and
> > got the serving running locally. However I am not seeing any way to define
> > a ticket description or summary. Visiting the admin url allows me to create
> > a ticket but there is no way to define anything else on the ticket. I did
> > try and switch to the previous commit by using `git checkout
> > ae3966a937e5b90cbdb5b60998d6590d53d71c43` and rebuilt the database and that
> > appeared to give me a more working setup.
> > I have not had time to investigate it myself yet, but thought I should
> > raise it here for visibility.
> > 
> > Cheers
> > 
> > JC.
> >
> 
> Thanks John.
> 
> I'll have a quick look.
> 
> Cheers 
>   Gary
>

Sorry for the delay.

OK, effectively what happened was that a lot of views were moved under api/ with the change
that looks like this:

 urlpatterns = [                                                                         
     
     path('', views.home, name='home'),                                                  
     
+    path('api/', include(router.urls)),                                                 
     
+    path('api/tickets/<uuid:id>/', include(ticket_router.urls)),                  
           
     path('schema_view/', views.schema_view),                                            
     
-    path('field/', views.TicketFieldListCreate.as_view()),                              
     
-    path('ticket/', views.TicketListCreate.as_view()),                                  
     
-    path('ticket/<uuid:id>', views.TicketViewUpdate.as_view(), name='ticket_view'),
          
-    path('ticket/<uuid:id>/event/', views.ChangeEventListCreate.as_view()),       
           
 ]

Which basically means that the README.md is wrong. Effectively it was all api so moved under
that path.

Obviously that can be fixed pretty simply.

Cheers, 
    Gary

Mime
View raw message