bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From John Chambers <cham...@apache.org>
Subject Problem running latest version on bh_core_experimental
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2020 10:14:37 GMT
Hi,

Over the weekend I did a fresh clone of the bh_core_experimental branch
from the github repository and ran through the install/setup process and
got the serving running locally. However I am not seeing any way to define
a ticket description or summary. Visiting the admin url allows me to create
a ticket but there is no way to define anything else on the ticket. I did
try and switch to the previous commit by using `git checkout
ae3966a937e5b90cbdb5b60998d6590d53d71c43` and rebuilt the database and that
appeared to give me a more working setup.
I have not had time to investigate it myself yet, but thought I should
raise it here for visibility.

Cheers

JC.