bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: git repo for new bloodhound core work
Date Wed, 23 Sep 2020 02:53:31 GMT
How about just "bloodhound-core" ... the"bh" in "bhcore" seems redundant.

Note that we could also ask Infra to perform some "magic" like renaming
"bloodhound" to "bloodhound-archive" or such, and then make use of
"bloodhound" going forward.

Note that requesting a new git repository is available via
selfserve.apache.org, and I'd just note to be careful to check the answer,
and avoiding creating bloodhound-bloodhound-blah. That used to be a common
mistake (not sure if the code warns you nowadays).

In any case, +1 for going ahead and switching to git, even though I'm an
svn partisan. The advantages are much higher than any negatives.

Cheers,
-g