buildr-dev mailing list archives

From dhpeterson <dhpeter...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release date for 1.3
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2008 07:29:23 GMT

Shane Witbeck wrote:

> Regarding the BUILDR-2 issue, I thought I'd mention in case no one
> else caught it. In the description the output from Maven and Buildr
> indicate their hitting two different repos.

Good pick-up Shane! I just wrote a Rakefile to test this issue and I can
confirm that buildr 1.2.10 can download the required artifact from the
ibiblio repo.

Either version 1.4 of axis-jaxrpc was not available in the repo at the time
the reporter submitted the issue, or it was a transient problem.

I'll attach the Rakefile and output to JIRA.

Dave