buildr-dev mailing list archives

From dhpeterson <dhpeter...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release date for 1.3
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2008 07:37:40 GMT

Assaf Arkin wrote:

> I was hoping to have the 1.3 release today, but apparently that won't
> happen.  Best guess we're a week/two away.
>
> Most of the new features are coupled to implementation changes, which is
> why
> we're calling this a 1.3 release.  It will not be as stable as 1.2.10, but
> do want to make sure it's stable enough to be an official release.
> There's
> still a few loose ends that need to be tied.

Definitely agree you have to draw a line somewhere!

I note that my JiBX compiler enhancement
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BUILDR-31) is sitting on a fix
version of 1.3.1. I can confirm that it does work on 1.2.10, so you could
feel free to push it into 1.3.0 if you see fit. Of course with everything
else merging I'm happy to see it sit out until 1.3.1.

Dave