buildr-dev mailing list archives

From "Shane Witbeck" <sh...@digitalsanctum.com>
Subject Re: Release date for 1.3
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2008 20:04:21 GMT
Obviously, your the best judge of when to release and it certainly
makes sense to wait rather than rush what seems like a relatively
large release.

You mention loose ends that need to be tied up. Anything that someone
like me could help with? I still consider myself a novice with Buildr
but maybe I could help with documentation?

I'm willing to help out if it means getting the release out quicker.
I'm also anxious to get my hands into the plugin/extensions system
that was mentioned a while back.

I've been using 1.3.0 for the last few days without issue.

-Shane

--
Thank you,

Shane Witbeck