buildr-dev mailing list archives

From "Shane Witbeck" <sh...@digitalsanctum.com>
Subject Re: [buildr] rake install
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2008 21:58:49 GMT
Just updated and still get something similar when I run 'rake install':

(in /Users/shane/projects/thirdparty/buildr)
To generate the site documentation and PDF, gem install docter ultraviolet
Compiling Java libraries ... (in
/Users/shane/projects/thirdparty/buildr, development)
Compiling buildr
Compiling buildr
Compiling java
Compiling java
Completed in 0.580s
OK
rake aborted!
Don't know how to build task 'reports/specs.html'

--
-Shane