buildr-dev mailing list archives

From "Assaf Arkin" <ar...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Release date for 1.3
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2008 23:41:56 GMT
On 2/1/08, Victor Hugo Borja <vic.borja@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Feb 1, 2008 1:48 PM, Assaf Arkin <arkin@intalio.com> wrote:
>
> > I was hoping to have the 1.3 release today, but apparently that won't
> > happen.  Best guess we're a week/two away.
>

> Good to know about release plans. I think two weeks is enought time to get
> current trunk stable and surely we need more test cases.
>
> I'm currently working on BUILDR-26 EAR packaging issues, and expanded
> packages.
> Would you consider expanded packages a feature for 1.3 ?

This was actually requested before, and we do have a couple of scheduled
changes for ZipTask/ArchiveTask, so if you can get something working and
tested quickly, I would like to include it in 1.3.  For now I marked it as
1.3.1, only so the 1.3.0 release doesn't depend on closing this issue.

Assaf

--

--
CTO, Intalio