buildr-dev mailing list archives

From "Assaf Arkin" <ar...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: JTestR
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2008 20:21:46 GMT
On 2/3/08, dhpeterson <dhpeterson@gmail.com> wrote:

> Assaf - what's your latest thinking on JTestR or rspec for unit testing in
> buildr?
>
> I was a little confused between the two postings as to which you felt was
> the best model. Should we be aiming to support both, for choice?

Nick Sieger contributed an RSpec test framework that's native to Buildr:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BUILDR-29

Using JTestR we would still have to write a test framework to use the Ant
task, both use RSpec and we won't gain any features that I know of, so I
prefer to go with Nick's framework.

Assaf

Dave