buildr-dev mailing list archives

From "Victor Hugo Borja" <vic.bo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Antwrap Version 0.7.0 - License Changes
Date Sun, 17 Feb 2008 08:29:28 GMT
Thanks Caleb,

On Feb 16, 2008 7:19 PM, Caleb Powell <caleb.powell@gmail.com> wrote:

> You may need to make a few minor changes
> to your code.

Assaf,

I've upgraded to Antwrap 0.7.0, the change required on buildr was minimal
(only one line at ant.rb).
I haven't submitted it into svn. I think we should go with this Antwrap
version for Buildr 1.3 release,
so, should I commit this change?.

Also, yesterday the JRuby team released 1.1RC2, with many bug fixes and
better overall performance,
I've also downloaded it and ran our specs with it, the monkey-patching we
had for 1.1RC1 bugs can
new be deleted if we release Buildr 1.3 targetting JRuby 1.1RC2.

--
vic

Quaerendo invenietis.