buildr-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Release date for 1.3
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2008 20:21:58 GMT
An additional week or two for me means that I can,
1) review the Eclipse task, add test cases and maybe merge BUILDR-17
2) review and add some Scala-related documentation
3) test backward compatibility with a few projects currently using 1.2.x

So I think it's worth it to improve the quality of 1.3.

alex