buildr-dev mailing list archives

From Assaf Arkin <ar...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: JDK 1.6 developer preview on Mac OS X
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2008 22:42:49 GMT
On Feb 25, 2008, at 2:35 PM, Tal Rotbart wrote:

> I do not see the difference between jruby /usr/bin/buildr and jruby -s
> buildr. They both run the exact same script, and with both commands
> buildr trunk pretend to perform the tests but do not actually do them.

They will both run the same script.  I'm not seeing any problem
running tests in trunk, tested against JUnit.

Try to find out what tests are being picked up:

test.enhance do |task|
   p "Available tests: "
   p task.tests
end

Assaf

> Any clue would be greatly appreciated,
>
> Cheers,
> Tal
>
> On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 3:49 AM, Victor Hugo Borja <vic.borja@gmail.com
> > wrote:
>> Tal,
>>

>> On Sun, Feb 24, 2008 at 9:29 PM, Tal Rotbart <redbeard@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Weird. I just noticed Buildr pretends to run my tests but
>>> doesn't,this is
>>> under jruby.
>>
>>> Steps I took:
>>>
>>> 1. Downloaded jruby
>>> 2. Added it to my PATH
>>> 3. Verified 'which rake', 'which gem' point to the jruby.
>>> 4. Installed buildr into jruby gems from trunk by using 'rake
>>> install'.