buildr-dev mailing list archives

From "Tal Rotbart" <redbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Dependency on rjb-1.1.2
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2008 00:12:42 GMT
Hi all,

Firstly, I would like to thank you guys for the work on buildr -- its
an incredible project. I've been lurking on the dev list to keep up to
date, to make sure that if I need to scratch an itch with buildr I can
do it in a way that will contribute to the project.

Is it just me or the latest buildr gem (I'm assuming due to antwrap)
depends on version 1.1.2 of the rjb gem? That gem doesn't seem to
exist on any of the gem mirrors I've checked nor on the main
repository.

I have version 1.1.1 of the rjb gem installed, does buildr have an
explicit dependency on the difference between 1.1.1 and 1.1.2 or can I
force the installation?

Cheers,
Tal Rotbart