buildr-dev mailing list archives

From "Tal Rotbart" <redbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JDK 1.6 developer preview on Mac OS X
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2008 03:19:31 GMT
Alright, did that the candidates seem alright. It is the output of the
JUnitTestFilter that is empty.

>From the filter's java code it seems to assume that the test would be
an instance of junit.framework.TestCase, which AFAIK isn't the case
with Junit4 (See
http://junit.sourceforge.net/doc/cookbook/cookbook.htm), and isn't the
case with my test classes.

Did I miss some setting in the buildfile that wasn't required before 1.3?

Cheers,
Tal