buildr-dev mailing list archives

From "Caleb Powell" <caleb.pow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Buildr dependencies
Date Sun, 10 Feb 2008 18:43:01 GMT
Hi,

I'm going to re-license the Antwrap library using the Apache Software
License so that it is compatible with Buildr. I feel the ASF license
is the most appropriate considering that Antwrap is a binding for
another Apache project.

I was also planning on making some minor packaging changes to Antwrap
and improving the tests. But it may be that doing so will cause some
delays for you guys if you are planning a release. Would it be easier
for the Buildr project if I release a new version of Antwrap with the
ASF license (and no code changes), and then release a subsequent
version with code changes?

Cheers!

Caleb

--
Caleb

"I do not know which makes a man more conservative—to know nothing but
the present, or nothing but the past."
  - John Maynard Keynes