buildr-dev mailing list archives

From "Caleb Powell" <caleb.pow...@gmail.com>
Subject Antwrap Version 0.7.0 - License Changes
Date Sun, 17 Feb 2008 01:19:11 GMT
Hi,

I have just release version 0.7.0 of the Antwrap library. It is now using
the Apache Software License Version 2.0. In an attempt to avoid namespace
pollution, I have also made sure that all classes and modules in the project
reside inside an 'Antwrap' module. You may need to make a few minor changes
to your code.

As always, if you have any problems or concerns with the new version (be it
licensing or otherwise) please let me know.

Cheers!

--
Caleb

"I do not know which makes a man more conservative—to know nothing but the
present, or nothing but the past."
 - John Maynard Keynes