buildr-dev mailing list archives

From "Assaf Arkin" <ar...@intalio.com>
Subject Feature freeze
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2008 18:13:50 GMT
Are we ready to do a feature freeze for 1.3?
I just rolled out the last two features that I wanted to have in 1.3,
support for extensions using Gems and YAML configuration files.  Those are
lightly implemented, intentionally, but give us something to build upon in
1.3.x going forward.

If there are no other outstanding features, I would suggest we do the
following:
1.  No new features added in trunk.
2.  Catch up with documentation and test cases.
3.  Fix outstanding bugs, specifically anything broken switching from 1.2.10
to 1.3.
4.  Wait 72 hours from the last bug fix and vote to cut a release.

Assaf