buildr-dev mailing list archives

From "Luis PĂ©rez" <luisperlaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IDE of choice?
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2008 11:00:59 GMT
Hi,

Some time ago I considered implementing Netbeans integration, but only the
functionality to create the files necessary for netbeans from a buildr task
in the same way that buildr eclipse. Unfortunately, I moved to another city
and I haven't had too much time to spent, but I'm still interested, so maybe
in the following weeks I could do it.

Anyone interested?

Luis