buildr-dev mailing list archives

From "Assaf Arkin" <ar...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Git forking for fun and profit
Date Sat, 03 May 2008 20:58:22 GMT
On Sat, May 3, 2008 at 8:18 AM, Jim Jagielski <jim@jagunet.com> wrote:

> On May 2, 2008, at 3:14 PM, Assaf Arkin wrote:
>

>> Separately we'll also provide one Git mirror that synchronizes with SVN,
>>

> Who exactly is the "we('ll)" that will provide the mirror?

Victor and me find it useful for our day to day work, enough that we'll keep
it up and running.  This is a mirror, not authoritative repository, so the
bar is very low.  If that server goes up in smoke, we lose a mirror of code
we already have in SVN, we just find some other mirror and git remote to
switch over.
Assaf