buildr-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: buildr pre-compile JSP for war?
Date Wed, 07 May 2008 17:36:15 GMT
Reusing the Ant task would be quicker and I wouldn't consider it dirty at
all.  We do the same for a lot of buildr plugins.  No need to reinvent the
wheel.

You can take a look at how the Scala plugin, for example, hooks into the
compile lifecycle.  It basically detects the presence of scala files in the
project and adds its own tasks to the dependency graph.  (The compile of
JSPs could be an opt-in option)

I think this is a great little project to get started hacking Buildr.

alex