buildr-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Tip of the week
Date Sat, 24 May 2008 16:06:08 GMT
So you checked out the Buildr source and you've hacked something pretty cool
or added some debug statements to track down your build issue...  so now how
do you test with this custom Buildr source?

Simple!

ruby -I/path/to/your/buildr/lib /path/to/your/buildr/bin/buildr

In the past I've used a combination of "rake -f Buildfile" and placing
something like "$LOAD_PATH.unshift "path/to/my/buildr/lib/" at the top of my
Buildfiles but that didn't work so well...  so I thought I'd share this
little trick that Assaf gave me earlier this week.

cheers,
alex