buildr-dev mailing list archives

From "Martijn Dashorst" <martijn.dasho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Git forking for fun and profit
Date Thu, 01 May 2008 18:21:38 GMT
On 5/1/08, Matthieu Riou <matthieu@offthelip.org> wrote:
> Low profile huh? If the incubator is about shutting up until graduation to
> play nice with everybody, then what is the value we bring to podlings?

HUH? I give advise on doing something that is controversial within
Apache, and especially inside the incubator. Did I tell anyone to shut
up? Please...

By all means, go ahead and fork/branch/do whatever you like.

> What does this have to do with building healthy communities? The Apache Way is
>  all about meritocracy, so let the Buildr developers show their merit before
>  judging them on their git-svn usage.

I have explained myself enough to voice my concerns. I'll return to
lurking again.

Martijn