buildr-dev mailing list archives

From "Martijn Dashorst" <martijn.dasho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Git forking for fun and profit
Date Fri, 02 May 2008 17:31:59 GMT
There is just one thing that bugs me. By moving main development off
of svn into git-svn, you limit the visibility of development for
non-git users, effectively forcing everyone that wants to join the
project to us git-svn. How else will they be able to work on a branch,
or see your code? The only "development" that is visible are the
commits done on trunk.

Effectively you have forked your community into git users versus non-git users.

Martijn

Apache Wicket 1.3.3 is released
Get it now: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/wicket/1.3.3