buildr-dev mailing list archives

From "Assaf Arkin" <ar...@intalio.com>
Subject Status on 1.3.2
Date Sun, 13 Jul 2008 05:42:18 GMT
Right now we have a healthy does of bug fixes and minor changes to justify
making a 1.3.2 release.
We also have a bunch of pending issues in JIRA. They're all good ideas, but
I suspect that adding them might break something else, and we'll want to
give them the time to mature in trunk. That would be easier if we do 1.3.2
first and add these issues to 1.3.3.

Anyone has major issues they want to include before we make a 1.3.2 release?

A snapshot of 1.3.2 is available, to try it out:

gem source --add http://people.apache.org/~assaf/buildr/snapshot/
gem install buildr

(If you installed a previous snapshot, use gem install to install the new
one. gem update only works if the version number changes)

Assaf