buildr-dev mailing list archives

From "Assaf Arkin" <ar...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Better error messages and Growl notifications
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2008 01:42:10 GMT
On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 4:52 PM, Alexis Midon <midon@apache.org> wrote:
> well, in addition why not but if you're rephrasing my proposal I would say I
> feel more safe with the real java/javac commands so I can check all options,
> etc and might even want to reuse it .

Not rephrasing, just offering a more practical solution to figure out
dependency problems.  And to get the java(c) command line in all its
glory:

nohup buildr --trace  | grep ^java

Adding all sorts of knobs and switches into Buildr sounds compelling,
but if we end up delivering Buildr Team Server Enterprise Edition Pro,
I think we'll failed our goal.  So I'm looking to exhaust all the
other options first.

Assaf