buildr-dev mailing list archives

From Ittay Dror <ittay.d...@gmail.com>
Subject problem with single module build
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2008 15:49:45 GMT
Hi,

I'm using rake's import feature to import dependencies generated by the
gcc compiler during compilation of C++ code. Basically, when creating
the tasks for the c++ compilation (not from a method of Project, but one
that accepts the project as parameter), I use 'import' and then
load_import.

My problem is that apparently file(file_name) in rake/loaders/makefile
and file(file_name) in my module return two different objects (tested by
using print debugs on Object#id of both tasks). Do you have an idea why?

Thank you,
Ittay

Ittay Dror <ittay.dror@gmail.com>