buildr-dev mailing list archives

From "Shane Witbeck" <sh...@digitalsanctum.com>
Subject Re: suggestion for new feature: db migrations
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2008 15:03:50 GMT
Rhett,

Thanks for the link. Having different dialects seems like a definite must
have to keep it flexible for different db's. I haven't taken a close look at
either yet and I'm sure there are more existing solutions out there. Just
thought I'd voice the idea here before to see what others thought before I
dedicated more time to this.

We have a need for something like this internally and we're already using
Buildr soo...

-Shane