buildr-dev mailing list archives

From "Assaf Arkin" <ar...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Upgrade to JMock 2
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2008 21:25:35 GMT
How bad is the " isn't 100% backward compatible with JMock 1."

In the next release you'll be able to pick which version of JMock to
use by setting a single line in build.yml.  If we don't make the
upgrade yet, you can upgrade for your projects; if we do make the
upgrade and it breaks, you can force your projects to use the older
version.  But generally we don't want to have a point release that
breaks, that's better pushed to the next major/minor release.

Assaf