buildr-dev mailing list archives

From Herve GIRAUD <hgir...@jouve.fr>
Subject eclipse task and test resources
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2008 12:30:32 GMT
Hi,

I have the following problem :

When one is using the src/test/resources directory, the "buildr eclipse"
command is not working anymore.
in eclipse.rb :

  # Test resources go in separate output directory as well
  project.test.resources.sources.each do |path|
    if File.exist? project.path_to(path)

the project.path_to is called with a FileTask as a parameter
(c:\...myproject\src\test\resources)
and inside the Layout class

  class Layout
    def expand(*args)
      args = args.compact.reject { |s| s.to_s.empty? }.map(&:to_sym)

the instruction map(&:to_sym) fail
Am I missing something ?

I have patched the method with the following code :

  class Layout
    def expand(*args)
      args = args.compact.reject { |s| s.to_s.empty? }.map( |e|
e.to_s.to_sym)

and now it works, the classpath is correct and the tests are ok.
is it just me or nobody is using eclipse ide with junit tests and test
resources ?

Thanks
Herve