buildr-dev mailing list archives

From Ittay Dror <ittay.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Graduation
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2008 16:33:54 GMT
FWIW, I've used buildr to build a product with 55 modules, and i'm
adding new ones.

Tests show that buildr is fast (faster than ant/maven for the modules i
have), robust and above all easy to understand, extend and maintain.

It has superb documentation (site, in code), a well thought api and the
integration with existing maven artifacts makes it easy to drop in and use.

So, from a user point of view, +1.

Ittay

Btw, One thing I'm still missing is a better process for accepting ideas
and patches. Maybe my ideas were not good enough so far, but my feeling
was that sometimes the discussion just died. A better roadmap is also
required IMHO.

Ittay Dror <ittay.dror@gmail.com>