buildr-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Graduation process
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2008 15:59:09 GMT
Charter by triangulation:

"... that the Apache Buildr project be responsible for the creation and
maintenance of build system, software configuration and software lifecycle
management related tools."

alex

PS: I don't like the definitions of SCM and SLM in wikipedia.  They sound
like they were written by vendors with a very narrow vision.   You could say
SLM has almost become a euphemism for Enterprise Grade DRM <tm>.