buildr-dev mailing list archives

From "Juliano DeCarvalho" <juliano.decarva...@gmail.com>
Subject Using ERB in Docter documents
Date Sun, 28 Sep 2008 03:56:29 GMT
Hello,

I'm currently working on a Buildr plugin which uses Docter to generate some
files.  With my somewhat limited knowledge of Ruby, I have not been able to
figure out how to pass the ERB templating system my own set of values (a
binding object).  Can someone tell me if its possible to pass the textile
files an object which I can then access in the templates themselves?

I noticed that the common.erb_this() method takes a binding object, but have
not been able to figure out how to use this to my adavantage.  Any help is
apreciated.

Thank you,

- Juliano DeCarvalho