buildr-dev mailing list archives

From "Assaf Arkin" <ar...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Test case for BUILDR-172
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2008 05:19:47 GMT
On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 5:20 PM, Alex Boisvert <boisvert@intalio.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to write a test case for BUILDR-172 (Scala compiler not loaded by
> default) but I'm not sure how to approach it.   It seems the library is
> already loaded when the specs are run.   Any suggestions?

I don't think you can write a spec for it.

sandbox.rb loads it so the specs will run, since I was testing the
other changes went correctly (the ones that are specced, at least),
but it shouldn't.  sandbox.rb should only require files that are not
required by default, so removing this require would break all the
scala tests, adding it to buildr.rb would then fix them and we're back
to the old behavior.

assaf