buildr-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matth...@offthelip.org>
Subject Board Resolution
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2008 16:39:02 GMT
Hi,

So before starting the graduation vote, I'd like y'all to have a good look
at the resolution I've just drafted here:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BUILDR/Board+Resolution

Most of it is boilerplate, except the interesting bits, but it's still
useful to familiarize yourself with the whole of it, given that it's the
bylaws by which we'll have to operate once they're adopted. Make sure that
I've spelled your name and e-mail address correctly, haven't made any typo,
yaddi yadda.

Also my first idea was to not put my name in the PMC as I'm not really a big
code contributor to Buildr, even if I'm a big user and supporter. Then I
realized that there wouldn't be any Apache member in the PMC, which can
sometimes be a problem. So if it's okay for everybody, I'll stick in the PMC
for a little longer, just in case. I haven't added all the mentors, as
usual, but if they wish to stick around (Jim? Yoav?), just say so.

Cheers,
Matthieu