buildr-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: 12 Things to Know about Buildr
Date Mon, 20 Jul 2009 04:35:16 GMT
Yes, some of this could be reused and reformulated for the FAQ, although the
intent here is to focus on the core ideas behind Buildr.   FAQs tend to
address questions over a wider range of importance.  This list is also
different from a marketing feature list where you're selling the software,
so I would leave out smart defaults and support for multiple languages from
the list, unless there's something fundamental about them that would help
people better reason about how Buildr works.

alex