buildr-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Spiewak <djspie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Quick Start Documentation
Date Sun, 19 Jul 2009 02:45:25 GMT
I like most of what you've changed.  I'm going to reword some stuff, add a
couple things back in, but on the whole I think it's good.  One thing I
would suggest is that you rebase -i the documentation commits on top of
trunk, rather than my master.  Actually, I've already done it for you,
though I edited things slightly during the merge, so it's not an exact
rebase.  Your commits are now incorporated into my quickstart branch:

git://github.com/djspiewak/buildr.git / quickstart

Once I make my changes, I'll push them up so that you can see.  Once we're
happy with the results, I'll rebase down to three or so commits (crediting
you appropriately in the commit messages) and dcommit into the SVN.

Daniel