buildr-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Spiewak <djspie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 12 Things to Know about Buildr
Date Sun, 19 Jul 2009 19:02:47 GMT
Cool!  I think this should be fleshed out slightly and turned into a part of
the yet-to-be-realized FAQ.  Two items I would like to see in the list are
"Buildr is Smart", meaning that it has a set of sensible defaults; and
something about its first-class support for more than one language.  I'm
still firmly of the opinion that Buildr is the best build system for Scala,
and I think we need to advertise that a bit.  :-)

Daniel