buildr-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Spiewak <djspie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Quick Start Documentation
Date Thu, 30 Jul 2009 20:29:50 GMT
I have removed the misleading section (my fault!) and replaced it with
something a little more realistic: how to use local JAR files.  I also
looked into adding a snibblet about buildr -T, but I couldn't find a
reasonable spot for it.  The problem is that buildr -T doesn't show custom
tasks, so it would require quite a few caveats if we stuck it in the Custom
Tasks section.

Daniel