buildr-dev mailing list archives

From Rhett Sutphin <rh...@detailedbalance.net>
Subject Re: Discuss: Buildr 1.3.5
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2009 00:57:49 GMT
Hi,

On Oct 11, 2009, at 7:18 PM, Assaf Arkin wrote:

> On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 6:19 PM, Alex Boisvert <alex.boisvert@gmail.com
> >wrote:
>
>> Now that 1.3.5 is out, my personal outlook for the coming weeks
>> looks like:
>>
>> -Merging Daniel's continuous compilation branch
>> -Dig into RJB segfaults with JDK 1.6 (though, not guaranteeing
>> results)
>> -Adding specs and cleaning up shell support
>> -Adding buildfile examples to the website (if nobody gets to it
>> before I
>> do)
>>
>> Probably in that order.
>>
>> Any long-standing issue that needs attention?
>>

> How about running Buildr through continuous integration? I'm thinking
> http://runcoderun.com, it's free for open source projects.

Another option would be to use the hudson deployment that Apache
provides:

http://wiki.apache.org/general/Hudson

I use hudson for my CI server (which handles a mixture of rails apps,
other ruby projects, and java projects built with buildr and maven)
and find it flexible and relatively easy to set up.

I've never used runcoderun.  Maybe it's even better.

Rhett