buildr-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <alex.boisv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Update on ongoing 1.3.5 release
Date Sun, 04 Oct 2009 23:18:03 GMT
On Sun, Oct 4, 2009 at 3:49 PM, Rhett Sutphin <rhett@detailedbalance.net>wrote:

> I'm seeing 5 failures on OS X 10.6.1 in "Hash ::from_java_properties".  All
> the specs fail on the same line with the same error:
>
> can't coerce to char array
> /Users/rsutphin/buildr/svn/trunk/lib/buildr/core/util.rb:263:in
> `method_missing'
> /Users/rsutphin/buildr/svn/trunk/lib/buildr/core/util.rb:263:in
> `from_java_properties'
> ./spec/core/common_spec.rb:606:

Ok, thank for reporting.   I think I'll let the other committers with OS X
handle this one... wouldn't be very productive to debug this via email.

It is possible there are other failures; it looks like the spec run is
> aborting as it starts "Buildr::Packaging sources".

I've seen this on occasion on my system and I've determine it's due to other
in which specs are executed.  They used to be run in reverse-chronological
order (last modified) which means it was pretty much non-deterministic.
I've committed a change such that they are run in directory order.

alex