buildr-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Spiewak <djspie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Buildr's example build scripts
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2009 15:46:46 GMT
This is a very good point and something that I had forgotten.  We need to
get a "first taste" or similar on the front page, along with a
*very*prominent link to the quick start.  Right now, all of the
information is
there, but it's organized in "blaze your own trail" fashion.  Still better
than Maven's docs, but I think we can do even better.

Daniel