buildr-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <p...@hammant.org>
Subject Re: Buildr's example build scripts
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2009 04:06:41 GMT
Another idea would be to take a well known open source project in Ant
(or Maven) and show the build script for the same.  This way, readers
could click off to the original XML, or see (inlined) the equivalent
Buildr

I'd suggest this one - http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/commons/proper/math/trunk/build.xml?view=markup

Regards,

-Paul Hammant