buildr-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Spiewak <djspie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Buildr 1.4.0RC2 is out
Date Wed, 05 May 2010 18:39:56 GMT
My testing didn't get very far, since gem was unable to build the
dependencies when I ran `rake setup` under MRI.  I'm guessing either our
gemspec is wrong, or Gem itself has a bug w.r.t. Windows 7 x86_64.  I had
other problems with JRuby (not Buildr-related) and wasn't able to do any
meaningful testing in that area.

Hopefully Alex had more luck.  :-)

Daniel