buildr-dev mailing list archives

From Pepijn Van Eeckhoudt <pepijn.vaneeckho...@luciad.com>
Subject Re: Packaging with sources
Date Fri, 16 Jul 2010 07:35:04 GMT
I would handle that by making a new package type. You can do that by implementing a package_as_<type>
method. This method can create a preconfigured JarTask that includes both the clj source files
and the class files by including both the target and source of the compile task. buildr/java/packaging.rb
contains the package_as_jar implementation. That's probably the closest to what you want.

Pepijn