buildr-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <alex.boisv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Packaging with sources
Date Fri, 16 Jul 2010 14:01:51 GMT
Another approach would be to extend the Project class such that
package(:jar) includes both .class and .clj source files (only for clojure
projects).   I'm assuming this is the right default for 99% of the projects.

Within the context of the project, you'd do something like:

class << self
  def package_as_jar
    super.tap do |jar|
      jar.with compile.sources unless @dontIncludeSourceOption
    end
  end
end

(This is really just a sketch/handwaving to convey the idea)

alex