buildr-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Toulme <anto...@lunar-ocean.com>
Subject 1.4.2 progress
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2010 16:53:42 GMT
We have 9 issues fixed.

We have failures in the trunk:
BUILDR-144 specs don't pass on JRuby. I filed JRUBY-4927 and am following up
with the JRuby team on that.
BUILDR-317 don't pass on MRI. There is a bug with Java constructors for RJB
or something similar. I will follow up on that.

Jira indicates 16 more issues for 1.4.2:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BUILDR/fixforversion/12315179

There is a lot of exciting work to do, so please grab bugs if you want to
volunteer for them. If something is out of the 1.4.2 scope, and you'd like
to see it included, please send a message to the dev list and make a case
for it.

Cheers!

Antoine