buildr-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <alex.boisv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.4.2 progress
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2010 17:05:40 GMT
I'll finish work on BUILDR-415 (Ability to exclude tests from command line
or environment variable) and that's about all I can commit to within the
next month.   I may do some additional work on Scala integration if I run
into issues in my workplace and I expect we'll want to switch to Scala 2.8
as default as soon as it's officially released.

alex