buildr-dev mailing list archives

From Shane Witbeck <sh...@digitalsanctum.com>
Subject Re: 1.4.2 progress
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2010 14:49:18 GMT
I've added another patch for
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BUILDR-466

Is there a good way to determine what issues need attention? For example, if
there's no one assigned to a task? Most of the issues I see seem to be
either in progress already, waiting to have a patch applied, or cannot
reproduce.

I'd like to contribute more but also don't want to duplicate effort.

Thanks,
Shane

--
-Shane