buildr-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Toulme <anto...@lunar-ocean.com>
Subject Re: Ant 1.8.1 upgrade requires Antwrap changes
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2010 16:43:59 GMT
Cool!

Here's the changelog so far:

1.4.1 (pending)
* Added:  BUILDR-420 Support external compiler
* Added:  BUILDR-425 Specify dev dependencies in .gemspec
* Change: BUILDR-459 Update gemspec to accept json_pure ~> 1.4.3
* Fixed:  BUILDR-455 cc_spec.rb l 160 depends on time and thus fails
intermittently
* Fixed:  BUILDR-461 Packages with different ids collide
* Fixed:  BUILDR-439 "The command line is too long" when running TestNG
tests

I'll cut a RC tonight/tomorrow morning.