buildr-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Alex Boisvert <alex.boisv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build failed in Hudson: Buildr-ci-build #176
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2010 02:35:59 GMT
Thanks!  The new baby is part of the reason why commits aren't coming as
orderly as they should. :)  but the hospital has this crazy firewall that
blocks many things, including ssh traffic.  I did try to use httptunnel but
they also filter traffic to public proxy servers.

Anyway, I was actually able to do some small amount of ssh'ing using the
iPad and 3G connection but it's far from ideal...

alex


On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 6:58 PM, Antoine Toulme <antoine@lunar-ocean.com>wrote:

> Is that restrictive firewall waking up every 3 hours ?
>
> Congrats again to the family :)
>
>
> On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 18:11, Alex Boisvert <alex.boisvert@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> I suspect we need to upgrade ci_reporter to 1.6.3 to make it work with
>> rspec 2.0.0
>> http://caldersphere.rubyforge.org/ci_reporter/History_txt.html
>>
>> <http://caldersphere.rubyforge.org/ci_reporter/History_txt.html>Happy to
>> fiddle with it later.  Unfortunately, I can't do any SSH work this week due
>> to restrictive firewall.
>>
>> alex
>>
>>
>> On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 1:49 PM, Antoine Toulme <antoine@lunar-ocean.com>wrote:
>>
>>> We have had that error for little too long. I haven't had time to work on
>>> it.
>>>
>>> Is it fair game to let other committers have access to my vesta account ?
>>> If
>>> yes, please send your public key if you'd like to take a stab at it.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Antoine
>>>
>>> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
>>> From: Apache Hudson Server <hudson@hudson.apache.org>
>>> Date: Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 13:38
>>> Subject: Build failed in Hudson: Buildr-ci-build #176
>>> To: ci@buildr.apache.org
>>>
>>>
>>> See <https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/Buildr-ci-build/176/changes>
>>>
>>> Changes:
>>>
>>> [boisvert] Fix ruby 1.9 failures
>>>
>>> ------------------------------------------
>>> Started by an SCM change
>>> Building remotely on ubuntu2
>>> Updating http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/buildr/trunk
>>> U         spec/core/cc_spec.rb
>>> U         lib/buildr/core/test.rb
>>> U         lib/buildr/core/cc.rb
>>> At revision 1030658
>>> [Buildr-ci-build] $ /bin/bash -xe /tmp/hudson1930688455241718318.sh
>>> + export JAVA_HOME=/home/hudson/tools/java/latest1.6-64
>>> + JAVA_HOME=/home/hudson/tools/java/latest1.6-64
>>> + export SCALA_HOME=/home/toulmean/scala-2.8.0.final
>>> + SCALA_HOME=/home/toulmean/scala-2.8.0.final
>>> + export JRUBY_HOME=/home/toulmean/jruby-1.5.2
>>> + JRUBY_HOME=/home/toulmean/jruby-1.5.2
>>> + export GEM_HOME=/home/toulmean/buildr-gems
>>> + GEM_HOME=/home/toulmean/buildr-gems
>>> + export 'JAVA_OPTS=-Xmx256m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m'
>>> + JAVA_OPTS='-Xmx256m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m'
>>> + export
>>>
>>> PATH=/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/games:/home/hudson/.rvm/bin:/home/toulmean/buildr-gems/bin
>>> +
>>>
>>> PATH=/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/games:/home/hudson/.rvm/bin:/home/toulmean/buildr-gems/bin
>>> + ruby1.8 -S /home/toulmean/buildr-gems/bin/rake ci
>>> ruby1.8 <https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/Buildr-ci-build/ws/_buildr
>>> >
>>> --buildfile buildr.buildfile compile
>>> (in <https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/Buildr-ci-build/ws/)>
>>> Compiling Java libraries ...
>>> Note: <
>>>
>>> https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/Buildr-ci-build/ws/lib/buildr/java/org/apache/buildr/JavaTestFilter.java
>>> >
>>> uses or overrides a deprecated API.
>>> Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
>>> Note: <
>>>
>>> https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/Buildr-ci-build/ws/lib/buildr/java/org/apache/buildr/JavaTestFilter.java
>>> >
>>> uses unchecked or unsafe operations.
>>> Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
>>> Note: <
>>>
>>> https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/Buildr-ci-build/ws/lib/buildr/scala/org/apache/buildr/SpecsSingletonRunner.java
>>> >
>>> uses or overrides a deprecated API.
>>> Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
>>> Note: <
>>>
>>> https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/Buildr-ci-build/ws/lib/buildr/scala/org/apache/buildr/SpecsSingletonRunner.java
>>> >
>>> uses unchecked or unsafe operations.
>>> Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
>>> Note: <
>>>
>>> https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/Buildr-ci-build/ws/addon/buildr/org/apache/buildr/JettyWrapper.java
>>> >
>>> uses unchecked or unsafe operations.
>>> Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
>>> (in <https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/Buildr-ci-build/ws/,>
>>> development)
>>> Compiling buildr
>>> Compiling buildr:java into lib/buildr/java
>>> Compiling buildr:scala into lib/buildr/scala
>>> Compiling buildr:extra into addon/buildr
>>> Completed in 2.245s
>>> /usr/bin/ruby1.8 -S rspec --format failing_examples:failed --format
>>> html:_reports/specs.html --backtrace --format documentation
>>> spec/groovy/bdd_spec.rb spec/groovy/compiler_spec.rb
>>> spec/addon/drb_spec.rb
>>> spec/java/commands_spec.rb spec/java/external_spec.rb
>>> spec/java/ecj_spec.rb
>>> spec/java/doc_spec.rb spec/java/run_spec.rb spec/java/packaging_spec.rb
>>> spec/java/tests_spec.rb spec/java/bdd_spec.rb spec/java/emma_spec.rb
>>> spec/java/ant_spec.rb spec/java/cobertura_spec.rb
>>> spec/java/compiler_spec.rb
>>> spec/java/java_spec.rb spec/core/compile_spec.rb spec/core/doc_spec.rb
>>> spec/core/run_spec.rb spec/core/common_spec.rb spec/core/cc_spec.rb
>>> spec/core/project_spec.rb spec/core/generate_spec.rb
>>> spec/core/checks_spec.rb spec/core/application_spec.rb
>>> spec/core/util_spec.rb spec/core/extension_spec.rb
>>> spec/core/transport_spec.rb spec/core/shell_spec.rb
>>> spec/core/test_spec.rb
>>> spec/core/build_spec.rb spec/ide/idea7x_spec.rb spec/ide/eclipse_spec.rb
>>> spec/packaging/artifact_spec.rb spec/packaging/artifact_namespace_spec.rb
>>> spec/packaging/packaging_spec.rb spec/packaging/archive_spec.rb
>>> spec/version_requirement_spec.rb spec/scala/doc_spec.rb
>>> spec/scala/tests_spec.rb spec/scala/bdd_spec.rb
>>> spec/scala/compiler_spec.rb
>>> /usr/local/lib/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:31:in
>>> `gem_original_require': no such file to load --
>>>
>>> "/home/toulmean/buildr-gems/gems/ci_reporter-1.6.2/lib/ci/reporter/rake/rspec_loader.rb"
>>> (LoadError)
>>>       from /usr/local/lib/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:31:in
>>> `require'
>>>       from
>>>
>>> /home/toulmean/buildr-gems/gems/rspec-core-2.0.1/lib/rspec/core/configuration.rb:162:in
>>> `requires='
>>>       from
>>>
>>> /home/toulmean/buildr-gems/gems/rspec-core-2.0.1/lib/rspec/core/configuration.rb:162:in
>>> `map'
>>>       from
>>>
>>> /home/toulmean/buildr-gems/gems/rspec-core-2.0.1/lib/rspec/core/configuration.rb:162:in
>>> `requires='
>>>       from
>>>
>>> /home/toulmean/buildr-gems/gems/rspec-core-2.0.1/lib/rspec/core/configuration_options.rb:22:in
>>> `send'
>>>       from
>>>
>>> /home/toulmean/buildr-gems/gems/rspec-core-2.0.1/lib/rspec/core/configuration_options.rb:22:in
>>> `configure'
>>>       from
>>>
>>> /home/toulmean/buildr-gems/gems/rspec-core-2.0.1/lib/rspec/core/configuration_options.rb:21:in
>>> `each'
>>>       from
>>>
>>> /home/toulmean/buildr-gems/gems/rspec-core-2.0.1/lib/rspec/core/configuration_options.rb:21:in
>>> `configure'
>>>       from
>>>
>>> /home/toulmean/buildr-gems/gems/rspec-core-2.0.1/lib/rspec/core/command_line.rb:17:in
>>> `run'
>>>       from
>>>
>>> /home/toulmean/buildr-gems/gems/rspec-core-2.0.1/lib/rspec/core/runner.rb:55:in
>>> `run_in_process'
>>>       from
>>>
>>> /home/toulmean/buildr-gems/gems/rspec-core-2.0.1/lib/rspec/core/runner.rb:46:in
>>> `run'
>>>       from
>>>
>>> /home/toulmean/buildr-gems/gems/rspec-core-2.0.1/lib/rspec/core/runner.rb:10
>>>       from /home/toulmean/buildr-gems/bin/rspec:19
>>> rake aborted!
>>> ruby -S rspec --format failing_examples:failed --format
>>> html:_reports/specs.html --backtrace --format documentation
>>> spec/groovy/bdd_spec.rb spec/groovy/compiler_spec.rb
>>> spec/addon/drb_spec.rb
>>> spec/java/commands_spec.rb spec/java/external_spec.rb
>>> spec/java/ecj_spec.rb
>>> spec/java/doc_spec.rb spec/java/run_spec.rb spec/java/packaging_spec.rb
>>> spec/java/tests_spec.rb spec/java/bdd_spec.rb spec/java/emma_spec.rb
>>> spec/java/ant_spec.rb spec/java/cobertura_spec.rb
>>> spec/java/compiler_spec.rb
>>> spec/java/java_spec.rb spec/core/compile_spec.rb spec/core/doc_spec.rb
>>> spec/core/run_spec.rb spec/core/common_spec.rb spec/core/cc_spec.rb
>>> spec/core/project_spec.rb spec/core/generate_spec.rb
>>> spec/core/checks_spec.rb spec/core/application_spec.rb
>>> spec/core/util_spec.rb spec/core/extension_spec.rb
>>> spec/core/transport_spec.rb spec/core/shell_spec.rb
>>> spec/core/test_spec.rb
>>> spec/core/build_spec.rb spec/ide/idea7x_spec.rb spec/ide/eclipse_spec.rb
>>> spec/packaging/artifact_spec.rb spec/packaging/artifact_namespace_spec.rb
>>> spec/packaging/packaging_spec.rb spec/packaging/archive_spec.rb
>>> spec/version_requirement_spec.rb spec/scala/doc_spec.rb
>>> spec/scala/tests_spec.rb spec/scala/bdd_spec.rb
>>> spec/scala/compiler_spec.rb
>>> failed
>>>
>>> (See full trace by running task with --trace)
>>> Recording test results
>>>
>>
>>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message